Friday, January 13, 2012

...I will get back up and try again

I have not done a good job at all of keeping up with this blog. I have also not been doing as well with my prayer life as I would hope. So we will try again.

Father,
I want to first thank you for your love! Thank you for being an amazing God! I pray that you will be with Ben and help him to heal quickly and please protect Danika from getting sick. Please be with him as he goes through some changes in the next few weeks. I pray that it will be best for him in his walk with You. Thank you for allowing me to spend so much time with Danika. Please help me not to take this for granted. Thanks you for the good report Caroline and Brandon got today and I pray that you will protect their little boy and help him to grow to know you and use him to bring others to You. Please be with Danika as she grows. Help her to constantly grow in her faith and when people see her, I pray they will see you and know you through her. I thank you for all the family and friends that you have put in our lives. Help us to be the example we need to be to all those around us. Thank you for sacrificing your son for my sins. I love you and thank you for the life you have given me! In Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment