Father,
I want to thank you for giving me the ability to share with others. Thank you for allowing me to have so many wonderful people in my life! Thank you for blessing us with our daughter! I pray that you will be with those who are praying for answers about how to have children in their lives. Please lead them to where you want them to be. I pray that their journey will be used in some way to bring others to you! Thank you for giving us their friendship! I pray that you will also be with those who are carrying babies and please keep those babies healthy! Please help them to stay in the womb until they are done cooking. Babies are more of a blessing than I ever would have realized. I knew how blessed we were when we got pregnant, but I did not know how much I could love such a little thing. Thank you for giving us that amazing blessing! I pray that you will be with those who are struggling emotionally. Help them to heal and be able to lean on you for strength. My heart aches for those who have lost babies recently. I pray that you will put your amazing arms around them and lift them up. Help them to grow closer to you during this time and for the rest of their lives. Please also be with those who's job situation is changing. Help them to have a good attitude about the changes that they are having to deal with. Thank you for allowing my heart to be changed about Memphis. About 9 months ago all I could think about is how we could hurry up and get out of this place. You have helped me to see that there is good all around me and that I have a lot of work I need to be doing to help me to be able to bring others to you. I often feel like I am being so selfish. I get stuck in a rut and cannot figure out how to not think about me. I pray that you will help me to put you above everything else in my life. Help me to relearn how to dig into your word and begin to grow closer to you again. Thank you for loving me even though I have failed you beyond belief. Thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins. Please forgive me for anything I have done that would hurt you or anyone else. I love you Lord! Thank you for loving us! In Jesus name I pray.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment